Bo Jackson’s Signature Shrimp Tacos
The Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen with Chef Mark just aired Episode 5. This week, Chef Mark used the Bo Jackson Signature Sideliners (the Shrimp Sliders), to make Bo Jackson's Signature Shrimp Tacos. A great slider by itself with a ton of shrimp, Chef Mark reimagined this Bo Jackson product into a great dish for any party or family gathering! And perfect for Taco Tuesday! What did fellow host Vanessa think? Light, crunchy, and full of flavor!
Make sure to LIKE/FOLLOW the Kitchen Ambush team at https://Facebook.com/The KitchenAmbush to be notified when the next Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen with Chef Mark goes LIVE. Airing each Tuesday at 1PM EST, Chef Mark will inspire us and re-imagine Bo Jackson's food products. And you can interact! Vanessa will monitor Facebook and ask Chef Mark all your questions in real time! So tune in LIVE! We want to hear from you!
- 2 Tablespoon of Olive Oil
- 6 Bo Jackson’s Signature Sideliners (Shrimp Sliders)
- ½ cup canned green chilis diced
- ¾ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- Juice of one large lime
- 1 cup blueberries
- Tablespoon pineapple jam
- Tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup diced cucumber
- 1 diced serrano pepper
- 12 white corn tortillas
- Crunchy crushed garnish (Tostones Chips)
- Add ¼ cup of red onions, 1 cup blueberries, 1 tablespoon pineapple jam, 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ cup diced cucumber, juice from half the lime, diced serrano pepper, and ½ cup diced pineapple. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Stir, cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Pre-heat large skillet to medium/ medium high heat. Add Tablespoon of olive oil.
- Add ½ cup of diced red onions. Saute till translucent. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Add 6 Bo Jackson’s Signature Shrimp Sliders crumbled and brown with onions.
- Add ½ cup canned green chilis diced and ½ cup diced pineapple, juice from half the lime, and cook through.
Lightly Toast Tortillas in a dry or lightly oiled skillet. Top with Shrimp filling and pico, garnish with crunchy topping and serve. Enjoy!