Bo Jackson’s Bacon Wrapped Shrimp Jalapeno Poppers
The Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen with Chef Mark just launched this week! Episode 1 is out and up on social media. Did you see the LIVE episode? Every week Chef Mark will be in the KA kitchen with fellow Host Vanessa Lane to use one of Bo Jackson's products in a unique and creative way. Featuring Bo Jackson's steaks, seafood, and burgers, a lot is about to go down! Airing each week, Chef Mark will inspire us and re-imagine Bo Jackson's food products. Although all of Bo Jackson's line of foods are fantastic and ready to use, Chef Mark will take a fun spin on a new dish each week. Make sure to LIKE/FOLLOW Kitchen Ambush on Facebook to see what the team is up to. See you every week at Tuesdays at 1PM EST for the next Bo Jackson Signature Foods Test Kitchen Episode. Vanessa can't wait to try each dish!
- ¼ cup cream cheese.
- 3 Shrimp Shrimp Slider Patties.
- 6 jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds and membranes removed.
- 1 jalapeno diced.
- 12 slices bacon (to wrap around stuffed halves).
- 2 slices of bacon cooked and crumpled.
- TBL spoon of honey.
- ½ Cup Favorite Spicy or Mild BBQ/ Wing Sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cook 2 slices of bacon. Remove and place on paper towel. Place diced jalapenos from 1 jalapeno in pan to cook in bacon fat. Remove and place on paper towel.
- Mix cream cheese, crumbled cooked bacon / cooked jalapeno, honey, and Shrimp Sliders together in a bowl until evenly blended. Fill each halved jalapeno with the Shrimp mixture. Wrap each stuffed pepper with a slice of bacon. Arrange bacon-wrapped peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bacon is crispy, about 25-35 minutes.
- ***Optional glaze. With about 5 minutes left in the baking step, glaze each popper with your favorite sauce. Save the rest of the sauce for dipping.